Monday, February 10, 2014

Accept me , a poem


. . . it goes this way ,

If I fail , I hope you be there ,
Hold me up , near to your chest ,
If you be down , don't hope any second ,
For I 'll be there every-while .

If you see not any more ,
That little love for me ,
I 'll wait till I go blind,deaf and dumb ,
For I know not anyone better to make me go numb .

I feel , dismounted to see , I no more own(anyone) I need ,
I feel , upbeat to feel , I need to earn what I [once] had with ease ,
I feel good still , I am not tired you see , 
For I still want to earn and be stable .

I was wrong maybe , when I saw you do wrong ,
I was wrong in my way , I saw you ,
I was wrong the way I spoke about ,
For I realize it now at a distance , in a bigger picture .

I realize the duty that should have been better ,
I ask for the only sorry , for I bow not for everyone ,
I bow before only a few , I bow here for you ,
To let you know , you are not any other but just that one .

Accept me the day you feel good , 
Talk , more often , speak your heart out ,
I am better now , to listen anything ,
For I have built that good outta me .

I am hungry for that few words ,
Build 'em on a request from me ,
Open that palace , I need to see ,
Reprimand and live , like a king with my queen ,
Enough of this common man , I have been ,
Let us feel the heaven , as it had been .

- Bharath R Rao , in wait for years

No comments:

Post a Comment