Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A letter to DJ NYK aka Nikhil Sahni


It was on the roll , a real big day for all of us at IET Bhaddal . Who knew , everyone was about to meet a man who would not let any single person sit with comfort !

It was so pleasant to see , that you made what not many could have had d
one . A hats off for that reason . Only one that attended that night would know , what it was and what it became after you took over it .

Every single person including staffs were going gaga over the tracks and their sync . You nailed it , real good . I could see none on stable feet . Ah ! The girls have had lost it , and were in continues swing as if were drugged with your beats . And , the boys behind the barricade , have had gone mad , like never before . For decency I might not mention the teachers , but yes they were no less .

The 2 hours were for sure the massive moment of everyone's life whosoever lived it , that night . We could not have had experienced it , otherwise . It was the DJ's MOB . I personally , don't love going to clubs for reasons not good . You took away that craving too , and compensated over this night . One of the best , is no wonder .

The best part for me was inviting you along my co-partners and getting cheers for you from audience , being on stage . It was so great speaking to you as well . You are so humble and it reflects from your way of speaking . I have seen very less such people . I bow , for this quality of yours . Keep that the same till your last breath , and may you never reach very soon that last breath .

You know how much they loved it ? They said , " Bharath , who asked you to call it down . The last track he just began to play was super awesome " . It was hard for me to get away with an apology to my lovely friends . I loved this too .

It was lovely . Apart the glitches , I have no other regret . And , yes the only thing I would not praise is one of your bouncers who was utterly rude for no reason . And , soon the other bouncer soothed saying , " Never mind , in a good tone " .

Thank you , Nikhil Sahni aka DJ/DVJ NYK , for being here , and letting us be a part of your never ending saga . I would want to write more but I am literally short of words . Multiply this infinite number of times , and my feelings and gratitude would hence reach close to what I felt then .

And , a very Happy Deepawali to you and your crew members . Keep on shining and bringing smiles around . Tons' of blessings are on their way and would never end . Thank you , so very much once again .

With loads of love, regards and blessings ,
Bharath R Rao .
(The guy in blue)


#dj #nyk #nikhil #sahni
instagram.com/1ambharath
twitter.com/iambharath_rao
facebook.com/1ambharath



No comments:

Post a Comment