Thursday, November 27, 2014

Promise she made | Poem

He was touched today , once again , 
Why did it happen today ?
Days ago , she poured  some rain ,
Swollen eyes , showed her pain ,
What good friend , would take it alone ?
What good friend , would bear it alone ?
He took a promise , he made her swear ,
Promise , that you would rain never ,
Promise , you would smile for ever , 
Promise you would , share your worries ,
We , 'll tackle with not much worries .
That promise , spelled magic today ,
She said , and continued ,
I would not cry , since you wont allow me to ,
I would rather be with HIM , and let me stay ,
Off these tears , HE would render me peace at HIS bay ,
The almighty he is , would drain me till I begin to smile again .
He was touched today , once again ,
After so many days , 
Trust me , for I am the eye witness !

No comments:

Post a Comment