Friday, December 19, 2014

Peshawar Attack | A shame | A doubt on humanity

A friend sent off a note to me , 
That read , “ Did you look up in the sky ? “
I replied , ” No , I didn’t . What makes it special , so much ? “
That , you asked with so much love for that sky .
Then , came a reply and I had to get up ,
O ! For the beautiful sky , I saw once in my lifetime ,
At this hour of the night , when there was nothing to hear ,
Nothing to see but this , rust red sky above ,
And this moron , lying beneath , thinking , is it love ?
16 December 2014 , came across me all at once then ,
The innocent bloods that they spilled on the ground so serene ,
In the temple of studies and the mosque of love with no finish ,
That scene became more vibrant up above in the sky ,
I wish I was right , if that was just what I thought .
If they thought of it , it was never bought down like a devil’s(place),
If they ever knew , what it is , in the name of religion they did ,
It would have had never be so depressing , as this ,
What fault had those tiny minds , and high smiles had in them ,
That you took ‘em down without a chance of escape ?
If you call yourself a man , then I doubt manliness ,
If you say , you did that in the name of Lord , I know not any one such ,
If you read somewhere , I saw not not such book in my lifetime ,
If you have reasons many , and some other , let me know ,
If good enough , take my life too , as a gift for you .
The sky I saw , reminded all of it last night , wish I could feel ,
Than being numb like no life within , no love for life in me ,
The blood that they spilled days before , showed up in rust red ,
Like a memoir , up above the world so high ,
Starring legends , like a diamond in the sky .
I wish I could ask you , how could you ever do that ?
I wish I could put down one of your blood , and ask you , how you feel ?
For then you would say , ” Save my blood , for a reason . “
I would even then , say , ” I never would be like thee , I never want to be “
I fire not innocent ,  I fire not for any sense , I am human to you failed to be .
What bad time was the Lord in , that he made ,
Devils like you , that know not if anything worth exists ,
Than being a jerk for a lifetime , with guns and no mind in ,
If you ever would know , about have one , do let me know ,
For I doubt humanity in shame , for people like you .
If curses are true , you earned ‘em many , 
If revenges exists , you have many against ,
If you ever fear of anything , don’t pretend to be ,
For , time it is , that you are not left with , anymore ,
Time it is , we cut , ugly people like you out of everything .
Amin ! I love all those children like my own , I might have someday ,
I love you like my own nation because I hate discrimination .
Bharath R Rao , in grief

No comments:

Post a Comment