Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It is it , a poem


I am not that royal a king ,
To agree to be the downtrodden again .

I am not so much at peace ,
To afford to be in pieces again .


I have lost you once , I can't afford to do that again ,
I have had it so bad ,
I may not be willing to bear that again .

Perhaps , I am a human too ,
Perhaps , an ordinary guy like you ,
Maybe , I don't hold up that high in your eyes ,
Maybe , not the prince you wish to have ,
Maybe , I am not that somebody , perhaps .


I am happy to see , this free you ,
You showed up , as if it was a cage before .

In case , you say that ,
Trust me , it wasn't a cage but a sweet innocent care ,
If this careless immature feeds you best ,
Be it , will spill it like those flowers on your feet with a bliss .

Maybe , you rule your kingdom still ,
I am on a voyage to find myself in me ,
I am on a voyage to let you find your me in me .

I may not be the king you wish for ,
I am not that royal a king either , O Almighty ! O Lord !
To agree to be the downtrodden again .


To agree to be in pieces to be collected again . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment