Monday, October 14, 2013

My talk with memory down the lane | poem

" My talk with memory down the lane " 


Hey B , will you photograph me please , 
Just see I look good , the way I can please everybody . 

Hey B , will you photograph me please , 
Just see , it matters a lot to me , 
It does for now and a few days to come . 

Hey B , will you give 'em soon to me ? 
Will you do that , much before I forget , 
See you do it in these coming days , 
I want 'em soon , I wana please everybody . 

Hey B , are the photographs ready ? 
Can you lend 'em to me , can I have 'em for me ? 

Hey B , look for these photos , 
Make 'em great , if possible greater than they already are , 
I like this , this one and that over there , 
They are jewels to me , they are just so fab . 
Hey ! I just saw 'em , they are so divne , you are great at this , 
I will treasure 'em forever , 
Trust me on that , believe me , they are beyond what I can speak for ! 

Now the hours of time spent , 
Are rottening in some corner of that memory space , 
Damn ! I did believe in that , 
Now I believe in this too , thank you 

-Bharath R Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment