Saturday, June 22, 2013

Autographs To Slam Books , a poem



  -"Autographs to Slam-Book "-


Once I was juggling through a load of letters ,
(that)My father and mother used to post each other.

There we had a pile so huge ,
In safe and in person ,
Soon ,I saw a booklet ,
Of the size of my palm ,
Not a book of wisdom nor a book of psalms .


It was a book full of autographs ,
It was my mother's pride possession ,
I just thought how good it was then ,
(when)People wrote real ,
And , people were really friends .

But now , the emails , facebook , whatsapp , nimbuzz etc
Have replaced , once a giant(letters) ,
(have) Swallowed the breath of serenity in the name of a triumph ,
The love of a man and his only feminine ,
No matter , what zodiac they hail from ,
Be it an Arian or a Gemini ,
Has lost the evidence , the jingle rhymes ,
Discarded and dis reputed in the name of era's ,
Essays of saga's have shorten from barrels to para's .

Autograph grew to become slam books ,
Emotions bewildered but on a high note ,
Ball point pen to the one that sparkles ,
The only moment the worst too ,
Tried being the best.

No matter , if it's he or her  ,
A few of 'em are carcass at rest ,
While a few are still at ease ,
Best the Supreme is One who never filled it(slam book) for me ,
Ironical but the sweetest truth known to me .

A book cannot encompass some feelings though ,
Though I am not an author new ,
Still I did my best ,
Gave my exclusive with patience ,
I regret a lil' of those now ,
(I feel) Wasted time for those , who are nowhere to be found !

Open air it was ; cage it is now ,
People (who) seemed true then ; are at present nowhere to be found ,
I was happy then , I am happier now ,
I loved your mask then , I am fond of you real ugly face now ,

People still are good ,
I judge 'em even now ,
People still betray ,
(the only thing changed is)Isn't a matter to bother anyhow ,

Autographs to Slam-books , every word is genuine and very true .

-"Bharath R Rao" 
(1ambharath.blogspot.in 

facebook.com/1ambharath)

No comments:

Post a Comment