Saturday, June 22, 2013

Where were you , a poem


Where Were You

I feared of losing you,
I felt time short enough, to grab you;
I wasn’t ever able to pass the time without you,
I wonder how I passed a day without you.


These all months that passed by , were a nightmare for me,
I felt short of people who cared,
I was always there around you,
You rarely felt, I was there for you.

Those dew drops on your eye lashes,
Shone like diamond in the coal fields,
The brighter it shone,
The greater it howled…………..
I carved those diamonds for you…………
I am too sorry for that……….
Now, it’s my turn to get ‘em back.
You are the owner of “Sweet Pearl” down your cheeks,
and smile up your chin,

O! Mi Amore, have you ever felt so,
O! Mi Amore, have you ever believed,


I happen to make fouls………
But believe me I never plan to make one,


O! Mi Amore, do I need to prove…..
It wasn’t for you,
Cause you own a smile worth million,
That should be portrayed by none,
But you Mi ! Amore.

- Bharath R Rao 

1ambharath.blogspot.in

facebook.com/1ambharath

No comments:

Post a Comment