Saturday, June 22, 2013

Thank You, a poem


Thank You

Those  time I feel so down,
No matter how crudely I frown,
You never let me drown.

Your every advice and words
Were as beautiful as your song.
Your getting rude hurts me at times,
But trust me the beauty you had then would get on me my killer smile.

I tried harder to show my anger at times,
But your presence melted me every time,making me fine.

You said you loved those shine in my eyes,
I never knew till I saw them in yours.
For me they were much effective than any cure


Why not I die doing something special for you
Everything You need I ll get em for you . .
Everything You have I ll treasure em . . .
Cherish . . .em. . .never let em fall apart . . . .

You cherish me too. . . .
I m helpless . . .if I fall apart. . .
You look amazing when you care like that . .
You look so poor when you frown like that. . .

With face so dull , still makes you look beautiful. .
A year and above has passed by

Since we met each other
Since we bonded so well
Since we fused into a soul

This year seems like it never changed
The relation we shared
Ya ! Had so many events so strange
We needed a change
But we never changed

As far as I see
We wanted the same
Improvement and not the blame

You know that We partially lost it
I know that we did it . .
We shared it all . .
We need to step ahead . .
I feel, remember the time
Make it ! Make it ! !
Set the wine on the floor

Let’s fall into it
Make our love so so special
Like like like
Never before ! !
I know know you will wait for it !

I still still wanna know what all makes you mine ! !
What what all you like in me so Dumb
What what all you like in my brows
What what that shines in my eyes
Answer ! ! I have em all

Still ! I love to hear, love to hear em all again
Cause your love hypnotize
Every time I hear that.
I know I like you

Still I wanna like you more
I wanna seal it like never before
I want you to taste the same
I don't kw what am I speaking

Pouring my heart out. .
Keeping ahead of your thoughts that keep creeping in my mind. .
Oh ! gal you know at time  I am a disaster. .
Still you wanna make wit me a boy and a daughter. .

You know I can turn you on. .
No matter how…
Like a machine. .
You know I am waiting for the time . .
Time. . .We ll soon witness when the sun goes down . .

O ! Mi heart ! Mi queen ! Mi amore
You taught me how  to live. .
You brought that wild desire in me. .
To set you up like a live wire. .
I though felt like to stay away . .
You sill anyhow brought me back every way. .

- Bharath R Rao

1ambharath.blogspot.in

facebook.com/1ambharath


No comments:

Post a Comment