Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Gadget Addiction


I need to see , I need to feel this techno thing , 
The virtual me , the unknown thee(you),
I may not live as lovely as this ,
This is new(invention) , this is unreal , this is the 21st centaury ,
I need to see , I need to feel , I . . I  . .ah ! yes I am addicted .

I rise , I sleep , I live along with ,
The best gift of man to himself , the "gizmos" he named ,
Still on a voyage for more to see , the virtual world has more to reveal ,
These gadget does everything for me , 
Who needs another friend than these ,
I need to see , I need to feel , I . . I  . .ah ! yes I am addicted .
 
I am hooked , I am cooked , to live with it ,
I see the sturdy Nokia , I see the classy Apple ,
I see the info and write the same I babble ,
I post , I tweet , I blog , I whatsapp ,
I read , I forward , as soon as I can ,
These Gizmos help me do it all , hence ,
I need to see , I need to feel , I . . I  . .ah ! yes I am addicted .
 
I want to live everything of it , till I evaporate ,
I may go with an evidence , leaving behind the pretty virtual world ,
The only world I lived for and lived by ,
But what I really had in return ? Apart from my life this easy ?
Here I sum up the gift and giveaways , of our gadgets and addiction around .

Before it , we saw sunrise ,we ate good ,
We were fit for everything , we did it all ,
Now its even better , we feel the Facebook , we eat the pseudo applauses ,
We are fit for nill , we do nothing at all .

Life was never this easy before , freedom of speech was never this quick ,
I go rich when I use , the gadgets I have , that help me express in a minutes' span ,
I have the best of Processor , RAM , and specifications  along , in the budget I have ,
I am loving it , the interface , the productivity , the backup ,
But , what am I missing in return ? The real life ? or the real me ?
We all do have an answer right ? but to speak , why ? 
I know . . ah yes , I know , its because . . .
WE need to see , WE need to feel , WE . . WE  . .ah ! yes WE are addicted .

- Bharath R Rao , addicted 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment