Monday, May 12, 2014

Wait , for that day

I keep waiting for a day , that will come the other day ,
An year passes by , I wait again ,
And , when it comes , I want it again ,
I wait to see , that lovely face , that lovely smile ,
Could you feel the same , a day an year ?
What is so compelling about the day ? when there are so many a year ?
Are there many birthdays , you take birth on ?
Are there many Christmas you celebrate a year ?
Are there many first kisses and hugs , after the very first ?
Did I hear no ! Yes , I feel so . I did . I did .
But the day , is special for a common man like me , 

I get to see her and happiest me in it ,
The king and the princess , love to be just ‘em then ,
The summer mornings , the autumn evenings ,
The lovely snuggles , the passionate speeches ,
The speechless love , the best of everything .
I keep waiting for a day , that will come the other day ,
I keep not waiting just like that ,
I wait for , I feel to , you may feel it too ,
Live for someone , live for you and others ,
Be a little selfless , experience giveaways , experience love ,
Wait for someone , feel special , make ‘em realize it too .
The Nigerian mothers wait for their girls ,
Can any wait be any longer than this ?
Do we have an answer ? 
#bringbackourgirls
All they have for them is this hash tag and a hope they live and are waiting for !

- Bharath R Rao ,understanding wait

No comments:

Post a Comment