Monday, May 26, 2014

The lovely prayer


Let me smooth through my dreams , let me fly high ,
Keep me within my limits , lock me grounded beneath .

Let me see the bits and bytes of pieces , let me see the chaos ,
Allow me solve the puzzle , under my will and your attention .

I choose to be under your wisdom , I choose to live for you ,
You allow me to choose my wants , you keep me near you .

I promise to behave , I promise to be the best , and ,
If not , I never quit trying the same , O ! Mighty .

I 'll wake-up , live and sleep in your name , let me devote ,
I 'll do everything I would , for the best bargain , your love .

I am an amateur for now , I am growing with days ,
I want to the wise , growing with seconds every day .

Let me breathe in the lovely figure , that I saw never ,
Let me feel the power , I have been wishing to .

Keep me , close to you , closer to your vision ,
Let me stare you , let me devote myself in your heaven


- Bharath R Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment