Saturday, May 17, 2014

Secret of Secrets

I am tired , going into those books , 
I am tired , reading for a reason .
I would rather get up , fly down the aisle , 
Move into the fresh air , smell in the innocent nature .
Is there a way out of this prison ? 
Is there any time , the door opens ? Will I need a special permission ?
I am finding the way out , since ages ,
I have gone through teen , and now in my twenties .
They told me not to lose , the rest hope I have along ,
Is the only reason , I am still on my way to search for .
I see, this isn’t that easy , for things never come this free ,
If they do , they wont rejoice , in a long run spree .
I wish there be an encounter with the Mighty King , someday ,
I wish he asks me , what I need for the remaining days .
The secret of secrets be revealed , the door be opened for me at least (I would say ) ,
Let me enter in , play me good as if I am puppet .
Let me , see and feel , the wanting ,
Let me infuse in the serene wisdom present .
If I fail on my way , do take care of everyone associated ,
If I win , keep me grounded , O ! Almighty .
This is all , I request you .
- Bharath R Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment