Sunday, May 25, 2014

Admant Cement

. . even the hardest of stone goes smooth with time , by the river ,
Of what cement are thou ? What material is so blunt ?
I may think to break a diamond , so lovely ,
But an adamant cement , near to ugly .
Of all what surprises is the die hard , pride in it ,
” I wont budge down , I would show up real things then “ ,
” I wont agree to it , because I was rejected “ ,
Revenge is a momentary delight , lesson is for life .
Better to learn soon , you are nearing end , 
Better to reprimand , than to end in valley of regrets ,
Slightest of anything so far , may hit you hard ,
I worry , may make things around you harsh .
God ! Have pity , show mercy ,
If you set things right , to peace , 
If you set things , a ‘lil far ,
If you could do that , small thing for me
- Bharath R Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment