Friday, May 16, 2014

Sleep that sleep

If you sleep that sleep , you never wished to sleep ,
You lie that sleep , lying next to that sleep .
If you sleep with a need to sleep , you always wished to ,
You are the only honest then , lying with the one you deserve to .
The best of world , the best of luxuries ,
The priceless return and opportunities , is that only sleep .
I would love sleep that sleep next to thee ,
Share the lovely dark and divine , next to me .
Would , you let me , pull you into this ?
Or should take it a yes in advance , preparing your return .
I ever wished , to sleep in peace , out of these wordily world ,
With her of course , who would wish the same indeed .
Be it , next to my grave , or next to anywhere in silence ,
I would want that peace , I would want to live that peace .
- Bharath R Rao , finding sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment