Sunday, May 18, 2014

Adreno Dream , a poem

I stand arms opened , with curiosity ,
I hope to find that charm soon , and I enter the city ,
It speaks of magic and illusion , within ,
It says not no to any one willing to head in .
Amidst , all the money oriented relief , there exists ,
Another city , you may want to visit ,
There resides a mountain of dreams , and valley beneath ,
The sailing palace , with no one a King .
I welcome you on this exile , come join me ,
I have not yet found the illusive kingdom of dreams ,
I never dreamt of them either , never ever ,
Then how come I reached here ? What am I heading to have ?
I know not , what it all is , how is it all ?
I know not , how it began ? how will it end ?
I call it rush , from within , the holy adrenaline ,
That asks me [to] do it , and I be the ready made puppet for it .
Being so , does not snatch the freedom I hold ,
I be puppet in limit , I be in my senses , with strings ,
I feel what is being done , I feel what am I doing ,
I fail to know , what is adrenaline .
A sudden gush of stormy hope , runs into my veins ,
Asks me search the palace , even in my immortal state ,
I begin , I head ahead , I am about to reach , I see the sunrise ,
I open my eyes , and then , it was just a dream .
- Bharath  R Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment